Sunday, November 14, 2010

scrap buster

Before I post the winner later this evening I thought I would share a little something. My husband brought home a huge trash bag of sheets from the hospital a few days ago ( don't worry they are clean). I am in the process of making confetti out of them for pillow stuffing. I am planning to make pillow forms with a couple by simply sewing two squares together then stuffing them with the confetti and sewing them closed.
I thought I would share as it is a great way to get rid of old sheets, pillow cases, the husbands tacky shirts,dingy curtains ect.
You could also use your wool scraps and throw in a handful or two of lavender!

2 comments:

primitivebettys said...

I love to use 'old' stuff to fill my pillows too. Although, it is silly... but I never thought of cutting it up with my rotary. I usually just tear it into strips & have strings covering me and everything in our house for days! ha ha

Betsy said...

Lol, I know what you mean. If I walk around my house with socks on it all sticks to me
~erica~