Sunday, November 21, 2010

CONGRATULATIONS! Woolmaven

Congrats! to woolmaven , This weeks lucky commentor. Woolmaven please e-mail me so that I can verify your shipping address. My e-mail is morn_glory@yahoo(dot)com

We will have more wool to win posted on the blog tomorrow. You can still win, Don't give up!

We would love to see pictures of your projects. You can put them in our Flickr group. Flickr is a great way to share your photos and be inspired by others. Even a photo of works in progress or your Heavens to Betsy wool put to good use.

I loved the idea of garland with little scraps or samples you receive, What a great idea!

Has anyone made a tree skirt out of wool?

1 comment:

Arlene said...

One thing I do every Christmas since my girls were small is give them lifesaver books of candy. They are now 46 years old (twins) and are married with 2 children each. Now the husbands and grandchilden get them too. Another tradition I started for the grandchildren is making each of them a Christmas pillowcase. They look forward to it every year.