Thursday, November 11, 2010

next project

just found this pattern on etsy, you can get it on etsy at this link click here for pattern on etsy
This is so going to be my next woolley project ( as soon as I get Christmas projects finished ) . Arent they so Cute?
I am going to have to make a pair out of Wildflower of course ( my favorite wool that mom won't have re-milled unless lots of people ask for it, See jacket below made of Wildflower) and maybe a pair out of lone ranger and penelope.

Too Cute

GIVEAWAY FOR WEEK 2 STILL GOING ON ( WINNER WILL BE PICKED ON SUNDAY EVENING , SEE POSTS BELOW TO ENTER)
I believe it is three posts down. We are loving your stories!!! Don't worry if you can't thinnk of a true story you can simply add a random comment and be entered

2 comments:

marshamoyerpayne said...

Betsy&Erica,
Hope you get this.
I want to enter the contest BUT I REALLY want you to see the rug using your wool as the Inspiration Piece
Marsha

Unknown said...

Heavens, Betsy and Erika, I love your wool!! Just finishing a rug with many of your wools in it. Making garlands using the samples of wool from your mailings; can't let any of it go to waste!!

Cheers and thanks,

VT Duke