Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Samples have NOT gone out yet - Don't worry :)

Some of you have already noticed that I put the wools up on the website last night 
WOW, You guys are good!

I am here to assure you that there is NO reason to worry - The swatches have NOT gone out yet.

Our delivery was way late - It came last night.
We needed two more yards of every wool in order to finish all of the swatches to be sent out. So that is what we are working on right now, Getting them washed, Cut and glued.
 ( Is that really how you spell Glued, What a weird looking word :)~ )

I put the wools up on the website because it takes a long time to get them all up there, Especially when you have an eight year old that has a hidden candy stash that she visited at 5 O'clock at night!!!
And I wanted everyone to be able to have a larger image of them for when the samples do finally go out :)

You are more than welcome to order now or wait for the swatches. We are rotating days of shipping and swatches. 

Hopefully real soon once it isn't so crazed around here there will be some fun posts. I plan to do a video on how the rug braiding clamp works - Just a little show and tell. 
I am also hoping to do a post and maybe even a video ( I hate seeing myself on camera ) on how to stash bust by using wool strips to crochet a rug. It goes real fast! and it's a great way to use up all of that wool that you don't know what to do with.


No comments: