Friday, May 13, 2011

OHIO Hook-In Saturday

Blogger has been unavailable for what seems like forever as well as our newsletter provider. I apologize that this is last minute....

Ohio Hook-In
If you are in the area please stop by and visit
 Heavens to Betsy

Western Reserve Rug Hookers Annual Hook-in
Saturday, May 14, 2011, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Lake Metroparks Farm Park, 8800 Chardon Road, Kirtland, Ohio
Contact Elaine Molyet, emolyet@sbcglobal.net or Jane Aebie, gblablover@windstream.net













2 comments:

Kim said...

Just wanted to let you know my wool arrived Monday. It is gorgeous and I love the remnant bag. Its like a surprise bag! The pieces are larger than I was expecting. Its perfect!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Oh shoot, I think I had written down that date with plans to go, but now we are celebrating my son's birthday this Saturday. Have fun hookin! :)