Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New wool and apologizing

I am so terrible at blogging but I guess you already knew that.  :)

Mom is in Canadaigua teaching at the moment. Our rug hooking and quilt shops as well as teachers are receiving their wool shipments this week and next.
 If you shop locally for our wool, Go ahead and give them a ring to see if they will be carrying the new Heavens to Betsy wools. 

We have an AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS set of 11 new wools available. I will be putting them all up individually on the website in this coming week. ALTHOUGH if you would like a half yard bundle of all of the newest wools, I did put that option up on the website ( very quickly ) this morning. 
(Your tiered pricing will be applied in the shopping cart )


THE SWATCHES WILL BE SENT OUT AT THE END OF THIS WEEK.
 YOU HAVE NOT MISSED THEM !
From top to bottom our newest additions names are:
Rooster Tail
Mr. Pepper
Buck Tooth Willy
Prairie Dog ( re-milled due to popular demand )
Sweet Lavender
Black Magic
Snowball ( re-milled due to popular demand )
Madeline
Stardust ( diamond weave )
Irish Eyes ( diamond weave )
Breakfast at Tiffany's

That is all for right now or my daughter will be late for Spring camp !
but I will be back later tonight or tomorrow hopefully to tell you that I have them all up on the website :)
We hope you are all safe and getting some of that well deserved Spring air and sunshine your way .

1 comment:

Lori from Notforgotten Farm said...

Well well,.....it's about time Miss Betsy!
(kidding ~ we know how busy you are!)
I cannot WAIT to get my hands on my wool :) thanks for being so sweet, and it was a pleasure talking with you the other day ~
~Lori from Notforgotten Farm