Friday, March 25, 2011

Mom's Hooking Style

Its been way too long since I last posted, I apologize. There have been colds,Snow days, New wools delivered,Crashed Computers,New computers and hence an addiction to farming in farmville.

My Absolute favorite in any of mom's hooked rugs is the movement she creates with her wool. Here are few photos of what she has been up to that highlight her fantastic hooking style. This is such a great way to use wool that you have on hand that you really aren't sure what to do with!






These last two images are using our new black wool "Oliver" for the background. The images are not the greatest due to using my phone's camera, I will have better ones in the near future as soon as I get a new photo program loaded onto the new laptop - that I got for a steal at Staples for only $499 !

5 comments:

Kim said...

Great pieces. I'm loving the wool I recently ordered.

Larkrise garden girl said...

I love your pictures and enjoyed talking to you this morning. I can hardly wait for my give away of your beautiful wools. Cheri

s said...

Love all the rugs...especially the last piece with Oliver as the background.

ShabbySheep said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures. I spend hours looking at other people's work instead of working on my own!

Betsy said...

LOL, I know what you mean ShabbySheep. The images of all the gorgeous handcrafts out there put me in a trance. I just ordered a book called countryside softies, Lets see if I actually make anything or just look at it in aww